One day in 1994 when singer Yoo Yeol becomes the new radio DJ for “Music Album,” Mi-soo (Kim Go-eun) and Hyun-woo (Jung Hae-in) cross paths for the first time and grow closer… But timing is everything, and the universe seems to have a sense of humor when it comes to their romance. Does it still count as first love if it takes ten years to get it right?
Directed by Jung Ji-woo, TUNE IN FOR LOVE brings back the nostalgia of flip phones, Windows 95, and the significance of the right song on the right radio show at the right time.
Coming to Netflix November 5.
Subscribe to The Swoon:
ABOUT THE SWOON
Welcome to The Swoon, your all-access pass behind the scenes of your favorite Korean and Asian dramas. Get up close and personal with the stars. Tell us what you love to watch, what endings made you want to tear your hair out, and what keeps you coming back for more, ever optimistic that the next one will be The One.
For the fans.
Powered by Netflix.
All biases welcome.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Anime Tình Yêu Giận Hờn của đôi nam nữ Đang Yêu – Nhạc Phim Anime Vietsub hay nhất 2019
- Tình yêu không có lỗi, lỗi ở… ? Thầy Thích Tâm Nguyên
- Anime tình cảm siêu buồn. Đừng xem nếu bạn không muốn khóc
- THÁC TÌNH YÊU SUỐI VÀNG SAPA KHÁM PHÁ VẺ ĐẸP KỲ VĨ HOANG SƠ CỦA THÁC TINH YÊU SAPA
- Tiết lộ Bí mật tình yêu của 12 cung hoàng đạo -tháng sinh