Starter Save – Part 11 – The Chain Game – GTA San Andreas PC – complete walkthrough (showing all details) – achieving ??.??% Game Progress before doing the story missions – no cheats – Frame Limiter ON
I have the Game Progress listed as ??.??% because I don’t know yet how much progress can be achieved, but it’s much higher than 13.37%, which is the percentage that can be acquired on an un-modified game.
The Chain Game is a modified saved-game that can be played on any unmodified version of San Andreas. It doesn’t require any special applications; simply load it up and play. It was started by JAJ as an un-modded game, but has expanded to become more a elaborate modified game. The modifications were done by P.D.Escobar, OrionSR, and rubregg.
The Chain Game has several additions made to it. Those additions as well as a further explanation can be found in the Mission Help section for San Andreas at GTAForums. You can also play the game with others (anyone can play). This is the link to Round #55:
Some of the additions include Jetpacks and extra weapons. I consider those items to be cheats, so I do not use them in these videos. You’ll notice that there are armories full of weapons, but I won’t touch any of them; I only pickup weapons that would be available in an un-modified game only.
This is a complete walkthrough that shows how to achieve ??.??% Game Progress before doing the story missions. The first story mission is called “In The Beginning” , and it has already been completed. That mission is really just a cut-scene that shows Carl leaving Liberty City, and then arriving in San Andreas, where he’s accosted by Tenpenny and Pulaski.
A Starter Save is when all side-missions, collectables, etc are completed prior to doing the mission ‘Big Smoke’ .
Normally that would also include maxing out all of Carl’s skills, money, etc, but this video is limited to essentials. All of the techniques in this video were created and developed by me. I did use jheath’s suggestion about using Teargas to help slow the cops down.
Here’s a list of what has or will be completed, meaning some of the things on this list may not have been completed in this particular video, but in a later video instead:
C.J. has never been Wasted or Busted.
C.J. has the following:
1) He is wearing the white shorts from the Chiliad Challenge, and is marked up with tattoos from both San Fierro and Las Ventures. He also has full muscles.
2) All available Safehouses have been purchased.
The following side-missions have been completed:
1) Firefighter Mission
2) Paramedic Mission
3) Taxi Mission
4) Pimping Mission
5) Burglary Mission
6) Vigilante Mission
7) The Roboi’s Food Mart Courier Mission in Los Santos
8) The Hippy Shopper Courier Mission in San Fierro
9) The Burger Shot Courier Mission in Las Venturas
Also, the following Challenges have been completed:
1) BMX Challenge
2) Chiliad Challenge, Scotch Bonnet
3) Chiliad Challenge, Birdseye Winder
4) Chiliad Challenge, Cobra Run
5) NRG-500 Challenge
And, all of the Stadium Events have been completed:
2) Blood Ring
4) Dirt Track
In addition to all of that:
1) 100 out of 100 Tags have been sprayed
2) 50 out of 50 Snapshots have been taken
3) 50 out of 50 Oysters have been collected
4) 50 out of 50 Horseshoes have been collected
The following Schools have been completed:
1) Bike School
2) Boat School
All but four of the Street Races / Air Races have been completed.
There are no failed missions.
The Chain Game beginner saved games can be downloaded here. These Saved Games are nearly impossible to save if you’ve been Busted or Wasted:
Chain Game 37
Chain Game 38
Chain Game 39
Chain Game 46
Chain Game 47
Chain Game 48
Chain Game 49
Save the file on your PC here:
My DocumentsGTA San Andreas User Files
Here’s a link for the Easy Script Switcher, to swap between v1.0 and v2.0 (made by rubregg):
Recorded using Fraps with a GTX 280 video card.
NO CHEATS were used.
PC Version 1.0 with v2 scripts
Frame Limiter ON
There are some edits in this video, but I tried to keep them to a minimum. The edits are do to the fact that I had to pause the game to find certain items, such as Gang Tags, Oysters, etc. I edited out the pauses that were made to the main menu, and then carefully removed those pauses from the video so that it couldn’t be seen, so aside from that, what you see is what actually happened.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hình ảnh nổ hũ sinh động, chân thực – Yếu tố tạo nên sức hút tuyệt vời
- Hướng dẫn cách tải game bắn cá đổi thưởng cho iphone chi tiết nhất
- Xóc đĩa quân vina – game online dễ chơi, dễ thắng nhất
- CỐT TRUYỆN Resident Evil 6 P2 | Âm mưu của NEO Umbrella | Mọt Game
- Lego Games | LEGO® Speedorz Full Shop and Finished | Game For Kids