Straight up. Ninh Binh amazed us. Mostly Trang An, which is an unbelievable journey through one of the most beautiful landscapes we have ever seen. We heard many times how Tam Coc is the main draw in Ninh Binh and as soon as we arrived that was our plan.
Once we started talking to a few people they told us we should check out the alternative option; Trang An. It is less expensive, a better experience, less touristy, and overall just way better. We thought we should check it out and we weren’t disappointed.
This day was up there around one of our favorite days yet on our entire trip. If you find yourself in Vietnam, a trip to Ninh Binh is definitely worth it and make sure you go check out Trang An.
This is the start of our journey to pursue a life fulfilling our travel passions while we document the ups and downs of embracing the ‘location independent’, remote working – digital nomad – lifestyle.
Subscribe to our journey for regular travel and digital nomadic’ videos!
Tobu – Infectious [NCS Release]
FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY!:
SNAPCHAT: Leauhh, Justin Woodman
INSTAGRAM: Leaahhd, Justin Woodman
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://hargabaru.net/du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kinh nghiệm du lịch tự túc Nha Trang 3 ngày 2 đêm – 08 điểm tham quan cần phải đến
- Kinh Nghiệm Du Lịch Quan Lạn Quảng Ninh Từ A-Z [Ăn – Ở – Đi Lại – Điểm Tham Quan]
- Tràng An, Ninh Binh (King Kong filming location) – 🇻🇳 Vietnam – 4K Virtual Tour
- DUYÊN HÀ RESORT CAM RANH, VIETNAM – RESORT 5 SAO GIÁ 3 TRIỆU 2 | Huy Kutis
- Trang An Boat Tour Through Water Caves – Tam Coc – Ninh Binh – Vietnam