The Merlion is an imaginary creature with the head of a lion and the body of a fish. The original 8-metre male Merlion (Malay: Singa-Laut) and the 2-metre cub were located to their present location and current home which is adjacent to One Fullerton, on a newly constructed 2,500 square metre park called Merlion Park. This area is a very popular tourist attraction and “the Merlion has been erected as a symbol to welcome all visitors to Singapore”. It has since become the official tourism icon of Singapore. This video show the 40 tonnes grand Merlion (water-spouting, half-fish, half-lion Singapore icon) with its powerful spirting of water stream into the Singapore River creating image of rainbow on water during the day.
To subscribe to RedTaurus Channel :
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kinh nghiệm du lịch tự túc Nha Trang 3 ngày 2 đêm – 08 điểm tham quan cần phải đến
- Kinh Nghiệm Du Lịch Quan Lạn Quảng Ninh Từ A-Z [Ăn – Ở – Đi Lại – Điểm Tham Quan]
- Tràng An, Ninh Binh (King Kong filming location) – 🇻🇳 Vietnam – 4K Virtual Tour
- DUYÊN HÀ RESORT CAM RANH, VIETNAM – RESORT 5 SAO GIÁ 3 TRIỆU 2 | Huy Kutis
- Trang An Boat Tour Through Water Caves – Tam Coc – Ninh Binh – Vietnam