A playthrough of Data East’s 1988 NES game, Karnov.
Even if it is an incredibly old-fashioned looking game after nearly thirty years, this is still an awesome title. As *not* the Iron Shiek, you gallantly stride through each level…. kind of looking like you’re trying to hold your gut in.
He’s such a bizarre hero (and company mascot) and I think that’s a big part of why I like the game so much. He even got to be a boss in Bad Dudes and headed up two of the three Fighter’s History games as a last boss, so he managed to do pretty well for himself.
No cheats were used during the recording of this video.
NintendoComplete ( punches you in the face with in-depth reviews, screenshot archives, and music from classic 8-bit NES games!
Visit for the latest updates!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hình ảnh nổ hũ sinh động, chân thực – Yếu tố tạo nên sức hút tuyệt vời
- Hướng dẫn cách tải game bắn cá đổi thưởng cho iphone chi tiết nhất
- Xóc đĩa quân vina – game online dễ chơi, dễ thắng nhất
- CỐT TRUYỆN Resident Evil 6 P2 | Âm mưu của NEO Umbrella | Mọt Game
- Lego Games | LEGO® Speedorz Full Shop and Finished | Game For Kids