Viewers like you help make PBS (Thank you 😃) . Support your local PBS Member Station here:
Get your #ididascience shirt here!
↓ More info and sources below ↓
Vintage arcade footage courtesy of:
Special thanks to Dreamhack Austin 2016:
Thank you to our commentators:
Thompson, Joseph J., Mark R. Blair, and Andrew J. Henrey. “Over the hill at 24: persistent age-related cognitive-motor decline in reaction times in an ecologically valid video game task begins in early adulthood.” PloS one 9.4 (2014): e94215.
Thompson, Joseph J., et al. “Video game telemetry as a critical tool in the study of complex skill learning.” PloS one 8.9 (2013): e75129.
Lewis, Joshua M., Patrick Trinh, and David Kirsh. “A corpus analysis of strategy video game play in starcraft: Brood war.” Proceedings of the 33rd annual conference of the cognitive science society. 2011.
ESA Essential Facts About the Computer and Video Game Industry 2016
Have an idea for an episode or an amazing science question you want answered? Leave a comment or check us out at the links below!
Like us on Facebook:
Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Tumblr:
Follow on Instagram:
Follow on Snapchat: YoDrJoe
It’s Okay To Be Smart is written and hosted by Joe Hanson, Ph.D.
Follow me on Twitter: @jtotheizzoe
Produced by PBS Digital Studios:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hình ảnh nổ hũ sinh động, chân thực – Yếu tố tạo nên sức hút tuyệt vời
- Hướng dẫn cách tải game bắn cá đổi thưởng cho iphone chi tiết nhất
- Xóc đĩa quân vina – game online dễ chơi, dễ thắng nhất
- CỐT TRUYỆN Resident Evil 6 P2 | Âm mưu của NEO Umbrella | Mọt Game
- Lego Games | LEGO® Speedorz Full Shop and Finished | Game For Kids