Learn how to pronounce “J’Accuse” with the American Pronunciation Guide (“APG”)!
The American Pronunciation Guide is devoted to descriptive linguistics–i.e., the study of the internal phonological, grammatical, and semantic structures of languages without reference to the history of the language or comparison with other languages. We believe that the best way to learn how to say “J’Accuse” (or any other word) is to listen to the pronunciation of our peers. To help foster such descriptive learning, we provide videos combining relevant clips from popular culture. Enjoy!
Vocabulary & Life Tips: BE RESPONSIBLE! DON’T BLAME ME! WHOSE FAULT IS IT?, JamesESL English Lessons (engVid), available at
What Was The Dreyfus Affair?, Unpacked, available at
EA UFC2, Grim Dawn and PlayStation VR Beta! | Ep 7 | 2016, Good Game, available at
Navigating Google Cloud Platform: a guide for new GCP users (Google Cloud Next ’17), Google Cloud Platform, available at
Nathan Myhrvold: “Modernist Cuisine” | Talks at Google, Talks at Google, available at
Christina Hoff Sommers & Stuart Taylor: College rape culture & the death of due process | VIEWPOINT, American Enterprise Institute, available at
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CỐT TRUYỆN Resident Evil 6 P2 | Âm mưu của NEO Umbrella | Mọt Game
- Lego Games | LEGO® Speedorz Full Shop and Finished | Game For Kids
- PILGRIMS Game – Deal with The Devil to Sacrifice a Priest (Apple Arcade)
- Dry Cell Slip Away – Freekstyle (Lyrics in video and Description)
- The Boogeyman’s most chilling moments: WWE Playlist