By all accounts, Devotion was a great game. That sentence has to be in past tense, and the opinion has to be second-hand, because Devotion was only available to play for one week earlier this year. But apparently, it was a twisted and masterful psychological horror title inspired by games like PT, but steeped in Taiwanese superstition.
Devotion landed on Steam in February and it quickly earned thousands of positive reviews. And then China got involved.
Read our full story on Engadget:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CỐT TRUYỆN Resident Evil 6 P2 | Âm mưu của NEO Umbrella | Mọt Game
- Lego Games | LEGO® Speedorz Full Shop and Finished | Game For Kids
- PILGRIMS Game – Deal with The Devil to Sacrifice a Priest (Apple Arcade)
- Dry Cell Slip Away – Freekstyle (Lyrics in video and Description)
- The Boogeyman’s most chilling moments: WWE Playlist