Stream full episodes on 9Now: Subscribe here:
In 2008 60 Minutes met Bianca Saez, who at just 16 had the worst case of Tourette’s Australian doctors had ever seen. Bianca was determined to share her story to explain the cruelty of suffering Tourette’s and why it makes her hit out and swear the way she does.
WATCH more of 60 Minutes Australia:
LIKE 60 Minutes Australia on Facebook:
FOLLOW 60 Minutes Australia on Twitter:
FOLLOW 60 Minutes Australia on Instagram:
For forty years, 60 Minutes have been telling Australians the world’s greatest stories. Tales that changed history, our nation and our lives. Reporters Liz Hayes, Allison Langdon, Tara Brown, Charles Wooley, Liam Bartlett and Tom Steinfort look past the headlines because there is always a bigger picture. Sundays are for 60 Minutes.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kinh nghiệm du lịch tự túc Nha Trang 3 ngày 2 đêm – 08 điểm tham quan cần phải đến
- Kinh Nghiệm Du Lịch Quan Lạn Quảng Ninh Từ A-Z [Ăn – Ở – Đi Lại – Điểm Tham Quan]
- Tràng An, Ninh Binh (King Kong filming location) – 🇻🇳 Vietnam – 4K Virtual Tour
- DUYÊN HÀ RESORT CAM RANH, VIETNAM – RESORT 5 SAO GIÁ 3 TRIỆU 2 | Huy Kutis
- Trang An Boat Tour Through Water Caves – Tam Coc – Ninh Binh – Vietnam