In this awesome trip we travel from Thailand’s capital city, Bangkok, all the way north by train to Chiang Mai, and then to the cosy town of Pai. Our final stop on the train is Chiang Mai because the trains do not travel all the way to Pai. From Chiang Mai we travel with a van for two hours to the small town of Pai located in Mae Hong Son province. This province is a remote, jungly, mountainous province in northern Thailand, bordering Myanmar (Burma).
We travel to Chiang Mai from Hua Lomphong train station in Bangkok in second class sleeper carriages. The experience is always fun, authentic and you never know what you are going to see or who you are going to meet.
During our stay in Pai we stayed at Phu Pai Art resort on the outskirts of the main town. This was an excellent choice as the resort is located on a large piece of land (owned by the resort) on which they farm rice. Guests are encouraged to roam freely on the resort’s grounds. There are roads and pathways through the rice fields, in fact a trip to Thailand may not be complete if you don’t walk among the rice fields! Guests can even relax besides the Pai river which borders the resort.
In the next video I will showcase some of the best natural attractions that make Pai a real hidden gem nestled between thick, dense jungle and towering mountains.
#Bangkok #Chiangmai #Pai #travel #trainthailand #travelthailand #thailand #phupaiartresort
Music by the great and wonderful:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kinh nghiệm du lịch tự túc Nha Trang 3 ngày 2 đêm – 08 điểm tham quan cần phải đến
- Kinh Nghiệm Du Lịch Quan Lạn Quảng Ninh Từ A-Z [Ăn – Ở – Đi Lại – Điểm Tham Quan]
- Tràng An, Ninh Binh (King Kong filming location) – 🇻🇳 Vietnam – 4K Virtual Tour
- DUYÊN HÀ RESORT CAM RANH, VIETNAM – RESORT 5 SAO GIÁ 3 TRIỆU 2 | Huy Kutis
- Trang An Boat Tour Through Water Caves – Tam Coc – Ninh Binh – Vietnam