Prepare for a journey around the world! Submerge into the unique mood of the dawn of the 20th Century! Get aquainted with long forgotten board games during your journey! Play the role of Professor Samuel Hunt, a scholar of the British Museum!
It’s time to find out the first pages of the Mysterious Codex.
AGON: The Mysterious Codex
Developed by Private Moon Studios:
AGON: The Mysterious Codex is a trilogy containing the first three episodes of Professor Samuel Hunt’s journeys, starting from London (The London Scene) to Lapland (Adventures in Lapland) and to Madagascar (Pirates of Madagascar). The trilogy as a whole is a full-length, point-and-click adventure game.
The AGON story starts in 1903. Professor Samuel Hunt, a historian at the British Museum is living the peaceful life of a scientist in London until one day he’s chosen by mysterious forces for an extraordinary mission. The AGON story starts when the Professor receives a secretive anonymous message and the first page of an old codex, challenging him to find twelve places of the world where “the last masters of the lost games” live. Professor Hunt begins his long-lasting journey ‘in search of the AGON’ …
– Historically correct and authentic reproduction of the environment
– Well integrated puzzles featuring cultural references
– Sophisticated voice acting, rich sound effects and atmospheres
– Authentic board game simulator
Genre: adventure game (part of The Mysterious Codex)
Originally released: 2003
Platform: PC / Mac
(WIN) Windows XP/98/2000 | 800MHz P3
128MB RAM | 32MB Video Card | DirectX 8
(MAC) Mac OS X 10.4 or later |64MB vid.mem.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://hargabaru.net/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CỐT TRUYỆN Resident Evil 6 P2 | Âm mưu của NEO Umbrella | Mọt Game
- Lego Games | LEGO® Speedorz Full Shop and Finished | Game For Kids
- PILGRIMS Game – Deal with The Devil to Sacrifice a Priest (Apple Arcade)
- Dry Cell Slip Away – Freekstyle (Lyrics in video and Description)
- The Boogeyman’s most chilling moments: WWE Playlist