If you find our videos helpful you can support us by buying something from amazon.
Agon (or Queen’s Guard, Queen’s Guards, Royal Guards) is a strategy game for two players, played on a 6×6×6 hexagonal gameboard.Agon may be the oldest board game played on a hexagonally-celled board, first appearing in France as early as the late eighteenth century.
License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0-3.0-2.5-2.0-1.0 (CC BY-SA 4.0-3.0-2.5-2.0-1.0)
Author-Info: Life of Riley
-Video is targeted to blind users
Article text available under CC-BY-SA
image source in video
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CỐT TRUYỆN Resident Evil 6 P2 | Âm mưu của NEO Umbrella | Mọt Game
- Lego Games | LEGO® Speedorz Full Shop and Finished | Game For Kids
- PILGRIMS Game – Deal with The Devil to Sacrifice a Priest (Apple Arcade)
- Dry Cell Slip Away – Freekstyle (Lyrics in video and Description)
- The Boogeyman’s most chilling moments: WWE Playlist